Chawnghilh's Blog

Chaichîm leh Sazu zun!

Posted in Qualitus : Habitus by chawnghilh on November 26, 2009

This is Serious!

This incident happened recently in North Texas.

 

A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday.

The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of all soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

2 Responses

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. tetea7 said, on November 27, 2009 at 5:46 pm

    Bengvarthlak hle mai — kei chu silfai zauh zauh ka ching a. Silfai ziah tawh tur a nih hi.

  2. hmingtea said, on November 28, 2009 at 7:02 pm

    Hmuhnawm hlom ngei mai! Ka rawn zin dawn —min lo mikhual thei ang em? I email, lehkhabu-a mi kha a valid tawh lo em ni —ka thawn thei miah lo che?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: